Please Help - Very Sick Parrot Cichlid

tanki60o

Tank
What is the water volume of the tank? 60 g
How long has the tank been running? 3 years
Does it have a filter? yes
Does it have a heater? yes
What is the water temperature? 78
What is the entire stocking of this tank? (Please list all fish and inverts.) 1 king kong parrot fish, 1 common pleco

Maintenance

How often do you change the water? once a month - as necessary for nitrates
How much of the water do you change? 60-70% or so
What do you use to treat your water? seachem prime
Do you vaccuum the substrate or just the water? yes

*Parameters - Very Important

Did you cycle your tank before adding fish? yes
What do you use to test the water? API test kit
What are your parameters? We need to know the exact numbers, not just “fine” or “safe”.
Ammonia: 0.25
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 10
pH: 7.2

Feeding
How often do you feed your fish? once a day
How much do you feed your fish? about 10 large pellets
What brand of food do you feed your fish? omega one
Do you feed frozen? occasionally
Do you feed freeze-dried foods? very rarely

Illness & Symptoms

How long have you had this fish? 3-4 years
How long ago did you first notice these symptoms? 2 days ago
In a few words, can you explain the symptoms? fin rot, large patches of color loss, not eating, sitting on the bottom/unable to stay upright, cloudy eyes
Have you started any treatment for the illness? yes
Was your fish physically ill or injured upon purchase? no
How has its behavior and appearance changed, if at all? unable to stay upright, gasping for air, cloudy eyes, not eating, patches of white on fins and body

Explain your emergency situation in detail.

(Please give a clear explanation of what is going on, include details from the beginning of the illness leading up to now)

While I was on vacation my brother dumped a bunch of food into the tank. When I came back the fish was not eating and gulping for air on the surface but otherwise fine. The tank was extremely dirty so I did a thorough 75% or so water change. The day after the water change the fish was sitting on the bottom, near the bubbler. It would occasionally swim but had cloudy eyes, loss of color, and fin rot. I put it in a 10 gallon hospital tank with an airstone and the pet store recommended I use API Fin and Body cure and API melafix. I also added some API stress coat and salt. Today I added the next dose of the fin and body cure and melafix. It seems that it has gotten a lot of its color back now and the eyes are a lot less cloudy but its unable to even stay upright. I'm not sure what to do. I know it has some level of ammonia poisoning and bacterial infection but Im worried it might also have parasites. I just noticed some tiny holes near its gills as well as some fuzzy stuff - see last pic. There were also a lot of stringy poop from both the parrot and the pleco (who has no other symptoms and is still in the regular tank). Last picture is from today, the rest are from yesterday.

Please help me!! I really love my fish and I don't want to lose it over something so stupid as my brother ruining the water quality. 1661622586910.png