Grow out tank

Billyoz

I have a 90 gallon grow out tank with a bow 45 fish waiting to sell them I was wondering if I can get some ideas on how to do that.

OB Guy

Administrator
Hi welcome to the forum. You're more than welcome to post a ad in the for sale section here. You would probably be better of trying to sell it locally on Craigslist. If your on Facebook there's a lot of buy and sell groups there where you should be able to find one close to your location and post a ad.

Billyoz

I’m sorry I did not read my post before I sent it. I do have a 90 gallon tank but, I have about 45 to 50 cichlids in it and was wondering how to sell the fish? I have male and female. Juvenile otter points, OB Peacocks and white top afra’s.

OB Guy

Administrator
The best thing I can think of would be for you to talk with any local fish stores in your area and see if they would be interested in the fish. I'd buy the OB's but I'm in Illinois so the only possibility would be shipping the fish. I would be a lot easier for you to try and find some one locally.

Billyoz

I am selling some tomorrow, My problem is they’re small and they have not colored up yet so I have to wait a couple months until they color up then I should be able to sell them
Plus some of them are not peacocks they are embuna’s, But I am not giving up

BobB

Why are you selling them? Are you going with different fish or getting out of the fish keeping hobby?

Billyoz

Nope not getting out of the Hobby, just selling some fish that aren’t that nice looking to make back some money I have spent. I love breeding fish, it’s fascinating that you can take a fish, get her eggs and raise beautiful looking fish like African cichlids.

Billyoz

Was wondering if anyone can give me a Number from 1 to 10 on how nice looking these OB Peacock Cichlids are.

OB Guy

Administrator
The pictures have to be less than 1mb in size. You may have to resize them and if they are .png files converting them to .gif or .jpg will reduce the file size quite a bit. Or you can upload the pictures to a free pic host like imgur and use the insert image button.