Forum Software Update

OB Guy

Administrator
I just updated the forum to the latest version. Some small bugs were fixed in this version. If you come across something that's not working correctly please let me know.

Thanks,
OBG

OB Guy

Administrator
The forum and media gallery has been updated to the latest version. Please let me know if you come across anything that isn't working as expected.

Thanks,
OBG

OB Guy

Administrator
I just updated to the latest release of the forum software, resource manager and media gallery. If you come across anything that's not working as expected please let me know. The updates fixed a few small bugs and probably created new ones.

There will be a new release in the next couple of months that will be adding some new features to the forum and I will be upgrading as soon as it's released.

OB Guy

Administrator
Another update for the forum, media gallery and resource manager software has been released today and installed. No new features just small bug fixes. If you come across anything that's not working as expected please let me know.

OB Guy

Administrator
Once again another update to the forum software has been released today and installed. No new features just small bug fixes. If you come across anything that's not working as expected please let me know.

There is still a new version of the forum software set to be released sometime this year that will include new features and other changes. I will be installing it here as soon as it's released.

OB Guy

Administrator
The new version of xenForo was released today so I just upgraded the Forum, Media Gallery and Resource Manager to the latest versions. There's a few things that have changed and a lot of new features. I'm still doing some testing and I haven't enabled some of the new features yet. Here's a few new things and I'll start a new thread once I have the rest of the new features setup and tested.

There's a PWA Web App now for mobile and tablet users. I have it set up but it can take up to 24 hours to go live. The forum can still be used without the App on mobile devices.

You can now add a profile banner that will display when you hover over someones name, avatar or view a profile.

The post editor is updated and looks a little different and there's also Giphy support if you click the GIF button in the editor.

Adding attachments to posts is a little different on the forum and the Media Gallery has some new features.

Please let me know if you come across anything that isn't working correctly and I'll look into it.

Thanks,
OB Guy

OB Guy

Administrator
The Forum, Media Gallery and Resource Manager have just been updated to the latest version. Please let me know if you come across anything that's not working as expected.

Thanks,
Rod